Sports Teams (adult & children), Organizations, Professional Athletes, Trainers, Athletic Event Coordinators, League Managers
A new stream of income
Whether you’re involved in a team sport such as baseball or football, or an individual pursuit such as running, boxing, biking, or speedskating, health & wellness products can bring you an another revenue source, in addition to better nutrition to boost performance. The vast majority of athletes are interested in the best possible sources of nutritional products, so you can make it convenient and beneficial to yourself and other players or competitors.
A partial list of these nutritional products:
Highly potent multi-vitamins (for adults and children), supplements including glucosamine, calcium, vitamin E, vitamin C, CoQ10, omega-3 fatty acids, Ginkgobiloba, and a variety of low-glycemic nutrition bars and shakes.
Cross-marketing ideas and tie-ins to your existing service
- Announce your concern for total health of players or participants
- Display multi-vitamins or weight management products in your office
- Free samples of nutrition bars can be given as promotions
- Incorporate general vitamin & supplements information on your website or marketing brochure
Think of it as ‘cross-training’!
As a distributor of high quality health products, you can help athletes in their quest for better performance. Not only can you earn commissions on retail sales, but customers can continue purchasing even after leaving your program, bringing you residual income.
1. Contact Ray for discount professional web design offer at (302) 633-1482 or by using our contact form.
2. Begin offering your new product line and earn commissions immediately.
Naturally, the list of sports where participants can benefit is endless:
Football, Baseball, Basketball, Softball, Soccer, Volleyball, Rugby, Lacrosse, Hockey, Rowing, Water Polo,
Cheerleading, Paintball, Field Hockey, …
Running, Walking, Cycling, Swimming, Triathlon, Wrestling, Tennis, Golf, Track & Field, Wrestling, Skiing, Snowboarding, Gymnastics, Rock Climbing, Figure Skating, Boxing, Martial Arts, Aerobics, Racquetball, Bodybuilding, Weight Lifting, Bowling, Archery, Surfing, Scuba Diving, …