What is MLM?
Extra income for:
Work From Home
Gym or Club
Spa or Salon
Athletic Gear Store
Start: First Steps Toward Your Successful Business
- see list of top 10 choices below -
Read through the following list of hottest direct marketing home businesses with the following in mind:
- Don't get pulled in by hype. Expect to work hard to produce results.
- Do something you enjoy - or at least that you have an interest in.
- Try to decide on something related to your background or experiences.
- Consider the target market of the business to determine if you know potential customers.
- Find something that you can sell or prospect for online. Get an inexpensive website.
Hopefully, the home business you decide upon can give you the satisfaction of helping people, to make
difficult days more bearable!
Experience is often not necessary due to training tools, informational materials and ongoing support and availability
of your sponsor and team leaders. Take these steps to achieve the financial freedom!
Contact me at any point in this evaluation process:
1. Formulate your business and personal goals.
Do you want to get rich? Save for early retirement?
Just have some extra spending money?
2. Determine the best ways to achieve financial freedom
Do you have experience in your own business or working from home?
Are you familiar with network marketing or multi-level marketing (MLM)?
Are you aware of why this business model can be more rewarding than others?
3. Self-evaluate your resources (time and skills)
How much time could you devote to your business on a weekly basis?
What are your personal talents or traits that could help you be successful in any venture?
4. Decide how you enjoy operating most
Do you consider yourself more independent or more of a team-player?
Will you prefer seeking out customers or would you rather have them find you?
New ebook shows how to get PAID to prospect people! Click Here!
5. Consider the products or services you'd be comfortable with offering
Would you feel good about helping people feel or look healthier?
Can you see the benefits of residual income?
10 Top Network Marketing Products
The best network marketing products have a few things in common.
First, there are plenty of items to go around. An original oil, no matter how beautiful, just doesn't qualify here.
A quality giclee reproduction does count.
Second, there is solid profit in it. You can either make a lot of money from a few sales, or a little money from
a lot of sales. But a little money from few sales doesn't work.
Third, these are marketing products that you have access to. There may be a great audio program on your topic
that you know you could make a lot of money on, but if you can't become an affiliate it doesn't do you any good.
And most importantly, it must be a product that reflects your website topic. Selling vitamins on a site for
jalopy owners really makes you seem desperate. No matter how desperate you really are, don't admit it.
Stick with on-topic products and you will do better over the long run. Your online business needs to reflect
the same quality as a brick and mortar store would have, if not more.
Even those four qualifiers immediately disqualify about 98% of the products out there for most sites. So,
what's left? Well, here are our choices for the ten Best Network Marketing Products:
1. Natural products. Everything natural had its real hey day back in the 1960s. Surprisingly, there is a new
surge in natural stuff. Natural cosmetics, natural clothing, natural vitamins, natural food. Everything.
2. Cosmetics. Speaking of cosmetics, women seem to have an insatiable appetite for looking beautiful. Choose a
topic and a product that is a specialized niche, like mineral make up, and your sales will be much stronger than
if you generalize for all types of makeup.
3. Vitamins and age-defying products. The world is getting older. No one likes to look older, or feel older. There
is a big market for products that can rejuvenate and provide a barrier against aging.
4. Retirement options. Yep. All those people need places to live. They need products that make their lives
easier and ensure their mobility. Even tours designed for retired people are a good option - 70 and 80 year
old don't usually move as rapidly as teenagers, and they appreciate a bit slower paced travel event.
5. Parties. Kids parties. Retirement parties. Birthday parties. Quincineras. Bar and bat mitzvahs. All kinds
of parties need decorations, ideas, and all kinds of network marketing products.
6. Designer clothing for large women. People are becoming super sized. Women in particular, no matter what
their age, like to look sharp. Present great options for stylish attire. This is definitely a top network
marketing product idea.
7. Children's clothing and toys. There are soon going to be lots more grandparents than grandchildren. That
means that lots of grandparents are going to lavish their grandkids with lovely toys, clothing and goodies.
8. Auto accessories. Guys still have more love affairs with cars than with ladies. I don't even know the names of
all the doodads they put on their cars, but there are lots of them. And there is lots of money to be made with these
top network marketing products.
9. Movies. We are all still replacing our old videos with the new CD format, so there are millions and millions
of movies yet to be sold. Pick your topic, and get a great selection for your clients to buy.
10. Self improvement products. The market for gaining self-confidence and friends and jobs has never waned.
This has been a top network marketing product area for many years, and will likely be so for many more years
Don't see your favorite among these top network marketing products? Not to worry. There's lots of room for
your creative ideas as well.
MaryAnn Shank, the webmaster of
http://www.BusinessPlanMaster.com has worked with online businesses for over ten years, creating new markets
and developing established markets. She knows first hand the very real pitfalls of MLM marketing, and she
knows that the future of online business lies in Network Marketing.
during business hours (ET)
Online Marketing Tools
Receive earnings from customers in USA + Canada, England, Australia and more:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida,
Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine,
Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma,
Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah,
Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Montreal, Toronto, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, Richmond, Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami,
Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, Dallas, New Orleans, Mobile, Nashville,
Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, Phoenix,
...and all towns in between!